Thinking of Joining?
|Membership Type||Subscription||Bar Levy||Joining Fee|
|7 Day 80 +||£815.00||£100.00||£105.00|
|Intermediate (25 - 29 Years)||£815.00||£100.00||£105.00|
|Cadet (18 - 24 Years)||£650.00||£100.00||£105.00|
|Junior 12 to 14||£162.00||n/a||n/a|
|Junior 15 to 17||£225.00||n/a||n/a|
Juniors rates are charged at a reduced membership if the parents are also Members.
We are currently accepting applications from new Members, however spaces are limited.
One of our payment options is to split the subscription into 2 payments. This would incur a £ 40.00 administration fee
We also offer direct debit through a third party, Hitachi Captial. Please contact Helen at firstname.lastname@example.org to set up a quote.
- No need to book a tee time
- 2 PGA qualified golf professionals available for lessons and advice
- Monthly medal competitions
- Monthly stableford competitions
- Weekly roll-up competitions
- Trophy and knockout competitions
- Club matches against local golf clubs
- Social activities - dinners, dances, quizzes etc
- Golf shop
- Buggy and trolley hire
- Putting and chipping greens
- Clubhouse and bar, members' bar with Sky sports
- Excellent range of hot and cold food
- Members' card allowing 15% discount on bar and food purchases
- A website containing the latest information
- Annual diary listing all club events