Thinking of Joining?
|Membership Type||Subscription||Bar Levy||Joining Fee|
|7 Day 80 +||£815.00||£100.00||£105.00|
|Intermediate (25 - 29 Years)||£815.00||£100.00||£105.00|
|Cadet (18 - 24 Years)||£650.00||£100.00||£105.00|
|Junior 12 to 14||£162.00||n/a||n/a|
|Junior 15 to 17||£225.00||n/a||n/a|
Juniors rates are charged at 50% if the parents are also Members.
We are currently accepting applications from new Members, however spaces are limited.
One of our payment options is to split the subscription into 2 payments. This would incur a £ 40.00 administration fee
We also offer direct debit through a third party, Hitachi Captial. Please contact Helen at firstname.lastname@example.org to set up a quote.
- No need to book a tee time
- 2 PGA qualified golf professionals available for lessons and advice
- Monthly medal competitions
- Monthly stableford competitions
- Weekly roll-up competitions
- Trophy and knockout competitions
- Club matches against local golf clubs
- Social activities - dinners, dances, quizzes etc
- Golf shop
- Buggy and trolley hire
- Putting and chipping greens
- Clubhouse and bar, members' bar with Sky sports
- Excellent range of hot and cold food
- Members' card allowing 15% discount on bar and food purchases
- A website containing the latest information
- Annual diary listing all club events